RETURN POLICY - MUST BE APPROVED
To Our Valued Customer:
* PSI Marine Inc Cancelled Order Policy- We will return 100% if the cancellation takes place same day (within 8 hrs of order or before the order is batched thru the credit card processor) If the order is batched or processed then PSI will return 100% of the funds we receive from the processor minus any fees imposed (percentage dependent upon payment card type).
* PSI Marine Inc accepts returns on APPROVED items ONLY for up to 30 days from purchase date. **NOTE**: DUE TO CORONAVIRUS, WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY RETURNS OF ANY KIND UNTIL WE DETERMINE THE PANDEMIC IS UNDER ENOUGH CONTROL AND IT IS SAFE FOR OUR EMPLOYEES.
* All Items are subject to a minimum restocking fee of 35% which includes Outbound Shipping & Handling charges, Costs and Fees. (As long as the percentage will cover shipping cost for PSI Marine) If the mount is higher than the percentage then PSI reserves the right to raise the percentage to cover or simply use the amount of shipping and negate percentage.
* Customer is responsible for shipping costs of product back to PSI Marine Inc, IN ADDITION TO THE 35% RESTOCKING FEE, contact PSI Marine for shipping address and RMA#, if return APRROVED.
* PSI Marine can not accept returns of used items. Products must be returned in original packaging and include all accompanying mounting hardware.
* PSI Marine can not accept returns of items that show signs of wear, installation, or use.
* Refunds are not given for custom items such as clamps, brackets or other custom parts. 48" TideSlides cannot be returned for any reason and TideSlide Systems ITEMS ABOVE YS SERIES ARE CUSTOM MADE AND CANNOT BE RETURNED FOR ANY REASON. Dock Attachment TideSlide Systems are all custom made and cannot be returned for any reason.
* Shipping charges are not refundable.
* Items returned to PSI Marine which are deemed un-returnable, will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
* Certain restrictions apply. Extra fees may apply for testing and evaluation to determine whether an item may be returned.
To make a return, please call 1(989)695-2646 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
-HOW WE SHIP YOUR ORDER-
*PSI Marine Inc uses UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, and FedEx Freight, as well as other carriers, for transporting products to your location.
*All Freight/Truck shipments REQUIRE delivery appointments to Residential addresses, you will be subject to an additional Contact & Appointment Fees
*If a Lift Gate Truck is required to unload product then you will also be subject to FEES